Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: help identify this driver please

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sunnysal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    4

    the guy says 290, I think maybe not...
    ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...763461919&rd=1
    thanks,
    tony

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Schell's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those drivers look just like some 290Es that I have. They originally had a big bell cover over the back that housed a transformer. Mine don't have the covers or transformers either. They are very nice midrange drivers from 300Hz. to 4 or 5kHz.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sunnysal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are right could be be 290 without the back...I guess I will bid...thanks, tony

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sunnysal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here is another pic perhaps this helps you to be sure?

    3

    thanks, tony

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28222319 times.